Field Service Engineers
Package: We offer a competitive basic salary based on experience (paid door to door) plus overtime, out of hours “on-call allowance”, 25 days’ holiday per year plus Bank Holidays, a company vehicle, company uniform, PPE, mobile phone, and laptop, Company Pension Scheme, life insurance (after 12 months) and expense allowance.
Location: Southern England.
We are looking for someone with proven Field Service Experience preferably within the catering or fish and chip shop industries. You will enjoy the challenge of working in a variety of changing environments and join a team of Service Engineers providing 24/7 support throughout the UK.
Staying away 1-2 nights per week if required, attending breakdowns and installing new equipment, you will have an eye for detail and a passion for customer service whilst documenting your daily activities.
Working for a highly respectable company you can be assured that you will receive the training and support required to help you succeed in the role.
• Carrying out planned and reactive work on frying ranges working throughout the UK.
• Working to agreed service levels ensuring equipment is maintained at a high level of operational readiness.
• Responsible for maintaining comprehensive van stock levels.
• Ensuring and maintaining excellent customer relations.
• Working safely whilst adhering to Health and Safety guidelines.
Ideally, we’d like you to have the following skills:
• You’ll need previous experience as working as a Field Service Engineer, be self-motivated and able to work as part of a team.
• You’ll need industry relevant training such as Electrical qualifications and COMCAT gas qualifications (ideally COMCAT 4 – however training can be provided).
• You’ll need to be focused and confident in your ability.
• You’ll need to be able to communicate confidently across all levels.
• You’ll need a high level of flexibility within your working hours and area of work.
• You’ll need to be physically fit as you will be required to lift equipment.
• An understanding of Microsoft products would be an advantage.
• Valid UK drivers licence (maximum of 3 points).
If you are interested in being a part of the Florigo Service team, email your CV to email@example.com