South West Area
Florigo is looking for a hard-working, bubbly, and enthusiastic team player who has a good understanding of marketing to join our small team of professionals and help grow the business. Florigo distributes high-quality frying equipment to the catering industry, we have achieved fantastic growth in recent years and as we continue, we are looking to bring the right person in to grow professionally alongside the business.
This is a role that will encompass social media marketing as well as the implementation of ROI strategies and will therefore be a great position for somebody looking for a challenge within a dynamic environment, no two days will be the same!
- Generate leads through Marketing channels
- Develop & Manage all social media platforms
- Manage digital campaigns (PPC, Sponsored Ads)
- Maintain website and update with dynamic content & SEO
- Create, develop, and manage new campaigns
- Design and manage email campaigns using MailChimp
- Improve the customer’s online experience
- Analyse & measure marketing performance
- Create customer case studies
- Create adverts & content for trade press
- Attend industry/customer events if required
- Market analysis to highlight possible opportunities
Skills and Qualities:
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Enthusiastic and passionate about all things Marketing
- Able to analyse performance to determine what works
- Be creative and proactive in generating ideas
- Flexible and adaptable to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a professional telephone manner
- Must be able to work on their own initiative
- Experience with Adobe software’s (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Experience with WordPress & WooCommerce
- Experience with Google Marketing Platforms (Google AdWords, Analytics, Search Console etc)
- Happy to undertake any further training that the company deems suitable
- Previous experience within a Marketing role is essential
- Educated to a degree standard in the relevant field is desired but not essential if the candidate has the right work experience
- Valid UK Driving License required
- Must be PC literate and proficient in Microsoft packages
This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to progress and advance in their career. This role provides an opportunity for professional development and further training for the right candidate. Salary dependent on experience of candidate but will range between £22-28k.
If you are interested in applying, please send CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Field Service Engineers
Package: We offer a competitive basic salary based on experience (paid door to door) plus overtime, out of hours “on-call allowance”, 20 days’ holiday per year plus Bank Holidays, a company vehicle, company uniform, PPE, mobile phone, and laptop, company pension Scheme, life insurance (after 12 months) and expense allowance.
Location: North West/ Carlisle area.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Field Service Engineer in the South West area.
We are looking for someone with proven Field Service Experience preferably within the catering or fish and chip shop industries. You will enjoy the challenge of working in a variety of changing environments and join a team of Service Engineers providing 24/7 support throughout the UK.
Staying away 1-2 nights per week attending breakdowns and installing new equipment, you will have an eye for detail and a passion for customer service whilst documenting your daily activities.
If you are interested in being a part of the Florigo Service team, email your CV to email@example.com