Field Service Engineers
Package: We offer a competitive basic salary based on experience (paid door to door) plus overtime, out of hours “on-call allowance”, 20 days’ holiday per year plus Bank Holidays, a company vehicle, company uniform, PPE, mobile phone, and laptop, company pension Scheme, life insurance (after 12 months) and expense allowance.
Location: North West/ Carlisle area.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Field Service Engineer in the South West area.
We are looking for someone with proven Field Service Experience preferably within the catering or fish and chip shop industries. You will enjoy the challenge of working in a variety of changing environments and join a team of Service Engineers providing 24/7 support throughout the UK.
Staying away 1-2 nights per week attending breakdowns and installing new equipment, you will have an eye for detail and a passion for customer service whilst documenting your daily activities.
Working for a highly respectable company you can be assured that you will receive the training and support required to help you succeed in the role.
• Carrying out planned and reactive work on frying ranges working throughout the UK.
• Working to agreed service levels ensuring equipment is maintained at a high level of operational readiness.
• Responsible for maintaining comprehensive van stock levels.
• Ensuring and maintaining excellent customer relations.
• Working safely whilst adhering to Health and Safety guidelines.
Ideally, we’d like you to have the following skills:
• You’ll need previous experience as working as a Field Service Engineer, be self-motivated and able to work as part of a team.
• You’ll need industry relevant training such as NVQ, City & Guilds, electrical qualifications, welding and COMCAT gas qualifications (ideally COMCAT 4 – however training can be provided).
• You’ll need to be focused and confident in your ability.
• You’ll need to be able to communicate confidently across all levels.
• You’ll need a high level of flexibility within your working hours and area of work.
• You’ll need to be physically fit as you will be required to lift equipment.
• An understanding of Microsoft products would be an advantage.
• Valid UK drivers licence (maximum of 3 points).
You’ll need industry-relevant training such as NVQ, City & Guilds, electrical qualifications, welding and COMCAT gas qualifications (ideally COMCAT 4 – however training can be provided).
If you are interested in being a part of the Florigo Service team, email your CV to email@example.com